samba 2.2.5 as a PDC

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Mon Aug 5 14:22:26 CDT 2002

So you are saying that you can join the domain from the workstation, but
then you are not able to login with authenticated login's?

Not quite, when I try to log in it says that the computer account is missing or
a trust relationship doesn't exist.  I know the computer account exists because
I can see it in /etc/passwd and /usr/local/lib/smbpasswd.  I'm using the windows
method for having the machine joining the domain.  According to the docs for
samba, this is the preferred way to do it.

	Mike