Linux Jukebox

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 03:10:13 CDT 2002

I have an issue of "Maximum Linux" (R.I.P.) from last
year that had a VERY nice article on setting up this
very creature. Although it was for a unit to go in a
car, 99% of it would apply. If my memory serves me, it
used a sql database for the mp3's, and had several
nice scripts to make everything gel. I have not set it
up yet, but It's in my "to do" bag...  Would anyone
like a copy of the article?