Fast Johnny - was: KCLUG/KULUA meeting with maddog

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Fri Aug 2 23:26:41 CDT 2002

Johnny did take a day job.  His first day on the job he was saying, "Wow, so
this is morning?" after having played music for a living for 20 years.  I
consider it a real honor for me to get to play with him.  It's going to be
great.  As far as his future music career is concerned, that is to be
determined.  This may be his last gig for quite awhile, but I'll keep trying
to talk him out of retirement.  ;-)

Just to clarify, Washington Park is that little park just north of Crown
Center, just east of Union Station, right across the street from the IBM
building.  Pershing and Grand, I believe it is.