Laptop hard drives

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 17:15:19 CDT 2002

MY GOD!!! WHAT, DO YOU THINK IM MADE OF MONEY!!! lol
Consider it sold then. I work in Lenexa, im off at
3:30 today and tomorrow. I live in Independence. Are
you anywhere near my path of travel, or am I near
yours? Or we could just meet somewhere, or whatever.
As you can tell I'm not real flexible. :p