FIX YOUR FRIGGIN SMTP

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Fri Aug 2 16:25:15 CDT 2002

Wow...I see.  So how would an email sent from someone else, post to the
list, be sent to my mail server, and for no apparent reason, my mailserver
*replicates* it and sends it directly back to the list.  And why have I not
gotten any of these duplicate emails??

And if this is the case, what could be wrong, and how would I go about
fixing it?  I did do some work on my mailserver yesterday - I installed and
configured SpamAssassin for my Postfix mailserver.  Just now, I backed it
out, so let me know if you are still getting duplicate emails.

But this is just a workaround - it does not fix the problem.  I do need to
be running SA.

-Lucas