how much does career suicide cost?

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 01:59:40 CDT 2002

LOL.  Spoken like a true bachelor :)  Seriously though, I've heard that
any new house under $300K is suspect.  I have several friends hell bent
on living the southern JoCo life in those developments.  The classic
$150K house is made of low grade hardware and is shoddily put together
at that.  I haven't heard *anyone* brag about their house and some of
them are already having to replace things like garage door openers.  To
top it off, you can get lost in your own neighborhood because all the
houses look alike!