how much does career suicide cost?

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 1 23:42:59 CDT 2002

Actually, he's right.  A few million works out to conservatively
$90-150K a year in interest lifetime, minus Sam's cut.  Forget the
mutual fund with that much cash.  You can work deals with the banks
directly and probably get better than the 3-5% I guesstimated.
 Hmmm...morals or financial security for the rest of your life :)  In
this market, only bankers and creditors come out on top.  BTW, to you
home owners out there with some business knowledge.  Why is the housing
market still climbing?  You'd think that the value of housing would drop
now that fewer people can afford them.