Mandrake 8.2

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 00:12:11 CDT 2002

--- Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at opus1.com> wrote:
> [...]
I understand and did that part, Im able to boot up
with a floppy now, thanks.  I still have the other
issue though, when it tries to look at the cd rom to
find linux to start the update, it says the cd in the
cd-rom does not appear to be a mandrake install disc.

I downloaded all the files except the RPM folder and
the RPM cooker folder.