Pop3

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Thu Apr 4 21:13:45 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cockerham, Bill" <bill.cockerham at aquila.com>

> I haven't played around with it extensively, but good ol webmin from
> http://www.webmin.com seems to have a plugin for just about everything.  I
> know they have one for both qmail and postfix, as well as sendmail.  The
rpm
> version installs on RH 7.2 without a glitch.

Oh, yeah, there's a great idea, straight from Microsoft:  let's run a web
server that serves our whole system's configuration to the world, and use a
browser to configure our system with non-standard config files  that can
cause mystery configurations that can't be fixed.

Or we could use linuxconf if we really wanted to hose the system.