Pop3

Tony Zafiropoulos tonyz at ctitek.com
Thu Apr 4 14:58:02 CST 2002

I am testing the bynari server (which is free), because I want some of my
clients to get away from Exchange Server (with the Global Address List and
Calendar sharing).

Apparently an outlook $39 per user license is needed to give that
functionality. (Most of my clients sadly use Outlook).

http://209.248.128.60  is my test server...

The Bynari server is a web-based interface to IMAP/POP3/SMTP/LDAP, and
seems pretty slick...  but I have not done anything else with it... need
to test more with it.

Has anyone heard of any security issues with the bynari server.

(installation was a breeze on a RedHat7.2 box... follow directions...
run the script - I think it uses cyrus and other standard software like
slapd)

Tony

--
Tony Zafiropoulos
FixMyVirus.com
tonyz at fixmyvirus.com
Best way to reduce your virus exposure?
Run Linux - Replace Windows one system at a time.