Road Runner News

Charles K. Lee II chuckx at cold-sun.com
Fri Oct 26 20:01:05 CDT 2001

According to the information I've got here, with Earthlinks cable offering
you get unlimited dial-up access along with the broadband service for $44.95
per month.

Also, for customer sticking with Road Runner, we will start offering dial-up
services on November 15 also.  Until the end of the year, we will provide
unlimited dial-up access.  Starting next year, however, customers will get
10 hours of dial-up access and $0.99/hour for each additional hour.

- chuckx | Charles K. Lee II -
- chuckx at cold-sun.com -
- http://www.cold-sun.com -