Road Runner News

Joshua Bergland josh at mrj412.com
Thu Oct 25 21:56:47 CDT 2001

My question is this - With Road Runner I get the hardware and service
for $39.95 ... And I am extremely happy with the service (except for the
DNS issue discussed earlier), and the fact that I pay this and my cable
bill all at the same time...

How does a third party ISP provide their service on this network? It has
to all go through the same hardware at the CO, so like DSL, do I still
pay RoadRunner for the connection and hardware, and just pay Earthlink
seperately for the ISP services?

Josh Bergland