Console

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Nov 30 21:41:58 CST 2001

At 05:34 AM 12/1/01 +0800, Kent Miller wrote:
> Sounds from this list that I run the risk of blowing out my equipment.
Has anyone actually experienced this problem?

Nope -- I have a cheapie KVM switch with cables that controls four PCs ($40
with cables on ebay 2 years ago).   It works great.  I've had some problems
with the cheapie video cables causing a rolling display (irregardless of
KVM switch).   Nothing fried so far . . . knock on wood.   I might add that
I also don't use this much . . . it's in my server room at office here so
rarely gets switched . . . . telnet to Linux box for everything I need.

-- Bradley Miller