Console

Kent Miller cupajavaman at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 21:34:30 CST 2001

I was considering using a mechanical switch for my linux firewalls. I just need an old monitor, and
old keytboard. Don't need not stinking mouse ;-) Sounds from this list that I run the risk of
blowing out my equipment. Has anyone actually experienced this problem? I won't install until after
I here a few testimonials. Not that big a deal to switch cable around.

THX,