Introduction to Linux Class

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Wed Nov 28 00:51:07 CST 2001

It would have been over a year ago.  It's part of the Computer Technology AOS program, although I
do have some preople who take it as a standalone class.  There's actually more demand for it from
people outside the program then the CCNA class I teach.

I will say "Hi" to Shannon... he's the department head now.  He doesn't teach any more.

Aaron

"Chris Midkiff" <chris at datacaptech.com> wrote ..