No subject

Nathan nate.lists at we-communicate.com
Tue Nov 27 16:10:43 CST 2001

Brian,
I can't speak to the FTP (although I'll be watching the responses as that's
something I'm looking at) but the Sendmail to Qmail item I'm more familiar
with. I've replaced Sendmail on my RH7 box with QMAIL and been very happy
with the results. Qmail (IMHO) runs clean, light, and politely. When
combined with EZMLM, it makes for a great mail (and mailing list) server.

If you go with Qmail, use the lifewithqmail.org directions. They work great.
The startup scripts were somewhat daunting at first, but they make alot of
sense now. The one thing I haven't checked into with Qmail is a web-based
front-end. I think there are a number that will work, but that is my next
project as I'll be needing it in the near future.

l8r,
Nathan