Case

plastic quart plasticquart at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:43:18 CST 2001

Gene,

Hypertech on 87th (in the same stripmall as the Brandsmart) in OP is a good
local shop. I was there last week and they had a black mid-tower w/ a 400
Watt power supply, a ton of hard drive space... and I'm pretty sure it was
screwless.

On a personal note, I've built 3 Athlon 1.2ghz computers in the last week
using a black screwless full tower case (built by A-Top) that Hypertech also
carries... but it only has a 350 Watt power supply.

http://www.hypertechcomputer.com

Kirk