Case

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Nov 21 18:22:06 CST 2001

Who is this guy[Todd Justice], and why is he pimping his website on the
list?  Especially when this response is completely irrelevant to the topic
of computer cases....  I wouldn't be irritated if he said
	"I have all the computer cases you'll ever need
	Check out www.superdupercomputercases.com "
Then I'd be happy to visit his website.  This really burns me up.  See how
much time I've wasted by replying to this message!  I ought to bill him!
And don't give me your goody two-shoes "Just delete the message and forget
about it" answer either!  OK, my rant is over.  Back to work!

Gene