OS arguments

Joshua Bergland josh at mrj412.com
Tue Nov 20 18:24:04 CST 2001

Ok, ok... The straight answer...

Yes, your plan should work great... and do it in just that order...
During the install of XP make sure to install onto a partition just the
size you want to XP, install it... Then install Linux, so that the Linux
bootloader (lilo or grub) handles loading into Windows or Linux...

This should work just fine...

And here is a good tip to prevent the need to reactivate again. Don't
worry, not a hack, simply saving the file where it stores your setup and
acitivation status and replacing after a reinstall tells windows you've
activated on your system.

http://www.activewin.com/winxp/tips/basic/7.shtml

Josh Bergland