Kernel Security update

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Nov 14 20:53:42 CST 2001

I'm sorry you lost me here.

 You need to do make modules (if you use modules)
 then  make modules_install (see above)
 then make install.

If you don't do these things, in this order, the new kernel won't work
right. Unless of course all the modules are already installed, in which
case make install is all you need. I personally wouldn't risk it, but
hey whatever floats your boat.

Brian