Wine, Whine, installs, and the like

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Fri Nov 9 02:50:40 CST 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Steev Johnson wrote:

> Unfortunately, I have to deal with MAC OS too much already thank you.

Mac OS is a great operating system and I think that the new releases have
a lot of potential.   Shoot almost every GUI shell since then has tried to
replicate it to some degree or another.

> It must be great to know everything.

Well, I don't know everything yet, but I work closer to that goal every
day.  Some people say I won't ever reach that goal, but oh well - you
gotta try right?  I get the impression that you found some of my comments
offensive - please look at placement of the smileys to assist you in
interperting my comments.  As for the rest of my reply - their is good
information in there.  I find it a wasted day when I don't learn
something.  :-)

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||