Linksys Firewall/router

Glenn Crocker glenn at netmud.com
Tue Nov 6 23:16:09 CST 2001

NAT doesn't add the kind of security a firewall does.  Yeah, it's nice, but
it's like using the "rhythm method" of birth control.  Maybe it'll work,
probably it won't.

Here's a nice article about why NAT isn't a real security solution:

http://www.sans.org/infosecFAQ/firewall/net_add2.htm

-glenn

Glenn Crocker
Netmud   http://www.netmud.com