Installation Difficulties

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 6 23:01:23 CST 2001

Did the box has a bootable OS before? Kind of a small harddrive. And now
for my question of the obvious, what is the size of the install
packages? Make sure this figure is big enough to fit in the root
directory. By the way I hope you meant "/" when you said "/root".

/ is the root directory, it is absolutely needed
/root is the superuser home directory

if you did not create a / partition the system will not work. Period.

HTH,
Brian