DSL providers?

Jonathan hutchins at opus1.com
Fri May 25 14:14:57 CDT 2001

> -----Original Message-----
> From: J Greene [mailto:j_a_greene at yahoo.com]

> If you go to www.sprintion.com it will tell you everything.

WARNING!  LOUD OBNOXIOUS SOUNDTRACK PLAYS WITHOUT PROMPTING!

> I have the Xt2 and it is $119 per month.
> They didn't have the Xt1 when I signed up.
> I'd get the Xt1 now.. I really have no use for the extra phoneline.
> I figure if I pay TW $50 for RR and the phone is $25 per
> line.  That is $100.

Yeah, but it should really be $75, since you don't need the second line...

They have basic service at the same speeds RR offers (1.5/384) for $49.95,
which is competitive, but they want $100 for the installation or a full year
contract.  $50/mo isn't a bad deal if you figure you could drop your SWB
phone line charge.

Still, you're running competing traffic over SWB copper, and I know the hell
I've been through with Sprint Customer Service, and it makes me hesitate.
Wish I could afford both to compare 'em...