Problems with the Major...

Steve Johnson sjohnson at commercial-lithographing.com
Fri May 25 12:30:17 CDT 2001

Lug-ers,

I am running Majordomo 1.94.5 under RedHat 7 and Sendmail 8.1.  All is
working pretty much as advertised, except that I can't get the nifty little
footer message to be appended to the messages.  I have "configed" the file
correctly (I believe) and other config changes take effect, but footers do
not.

Below is the section from the config file that is all the time not working:

message_footer      <<  END

END

Any advice?

Signed,