DSL providers?

J Greene j_a_greene at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 03:40:52 CDT 2001

If you go to www.sprintion.com it will tell you everything.

I have the Xt2 and it is $119 per month.

They didn't have the Xt1 whe I signed up.

I'd get the Xt1 now.. I really have no use for the extra phoneline.
I figure if I pay TW $50 for RR and the phone is $25 per line.  That is
$100.

Plus extra for all the frills, plus extra for any longdistance that ended
up to be way more than $119.

Plus I get a static IP and I can host my own web, mail and FTP for no
extra cost.

To host somewhere else was costing me $200 per year.

It just made sense to me.

Jason

=====
http://www.hailmaryfullofgrace.net