DSL providers?

Jonathan hutchins at opus1.com
Thu May 24 22:15:45 CDT 2001

Available at extra charge, at least in the old ACV zone.

> 2. 4 hour+ outages in the last 3 weeks.

We didn't see 'em, but they might have been at times I wasn't watching.

Cable TV hasn't gone out since TW really took over, which is a far cry from
the old ACV record. I've had my troubles with the local people, but the
nationals have been good.

Oh, and unless you're doing six figures worth of business, yelling at a
sales rep won't do any good - THEY probably can't get their OWN service
working.  The only local contact who will do any good would be an engineer,
and even there they try to keep the locals away from the real hardware.

Hey, wireless broadband sounds great - and because I don't have a three year
contract, I could switch to it any time.