DSL providers?

J Greene j_a_greene at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 20:53:28 CDT 2001

>Last I heard ION was a great deal if you do
> lots
> of long-distance, need a second phone line and lots of "services" on the
> phones, and oh yeah, you did have a computer that the kids use
> sometimes.

Actually you can get Basic ADSL or ION with 1 phone line or ION with 2
phone lines or ION with 4 phone lines.

If you add the cost of all that from other vendors it is a lot more $$.
I have I0N and I love it.  I had a cable modem and it really wasn't that
great.  The speeds were average and no static IP so I couldn't host my own
web/mail servers.

My ION speeds have been consistantly 4400Kbps down and 500Kbps to 1000Kbps
up.

You gotta have a phone and local carrier, a long distance provider and a
highspeed provider and a place to host your domain...

Why not get it all in one bundle and pay one bill and not have to deal
with 3 different companies for all your issues?

Simplicity... All in one!

Besides, that is the way these companies are going.  My Dad gets his cable
TV, local phone, long distance and High speed access from AT&T in Oregon.

Bundle, Bundle, Bundle...

Jason

=====
http://www.hailmaryfullofgrace.net