Python talk slides

A Duston hald at sound.net
Fri Apr 27 13:45:29 CDT 2001

Mike,

I will try to call the library and see, but I doubt they will have a LCD
projector.  I am fairly certain they have the same kind of stuff the library
when we were in high school.  Let me know what kind of thing in that
genre you need (if any) and I will get it set up.  I am going to setup 5
tables and 50 chairs (we had only 1 table once recently) as a standard
order.  Go ahead on plan on the 15th of May 2001 then.

I am pondering doing a presentation on how TCP/IP works.  Although
Brian asked me about doing something on getting code in the kernel.

Hal