Python talk slides

Mike Coleman mkc at mathdogs.com
Fri Apr 27 05:16:47 CDT 2001

I'm not hearing any nays, so I'll plan on doing this, unless someone objects.

Does anyone have an LCD projector they can bring in?  Otherwise, I'll get
slides made--there'll at least be an overhead, right?

--Mike

P.S.  Hal, what's your presentation on?

Mike Coleman, mkc at mathdogs.com
  http://www.mathdogs.com -- problem solving, expert software development