SNMP and mrtg

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Wed Apr 25 21:30:24 CDT 2001

From: Brian Densmore <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>

> > I read that article, that's what gave me the idea to do this.
> >  But after
> > four days of bangin my head against the wall, I've decided to
> > quit reading
> > Linux Magazine articles.
> >
> You shouldn't give up on Linux Mag just because one of the contributors
> wrote a bad article. They sometimes get a bad article, but so does every
> magazine I've ever read. have you e-mailed the Mag and asked them if there
> is some typo, or maybe the author could help you?
>

> Brian

Hi Brian,

My reply was just a small attempt at humor.  The magazine is great, the
article is great (albeit a tad small).  It was just an article outlining the
steps to take, there really was very little instruction given.  I read it
and thought it was something I MIGHT be able to do in Linux.  I thought
wrong.  *shrug*

Thanks for your time though Brian,

Eric