SNMP and mrtg

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Apr 25 21:28:29 CDT 2001

At 04:17 PM 4/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
>You shouldn't give up on Linux Mag just because one of the contributors
>wrote a bad article. They sometimes get a bad article, but so does every
>magazine I've ever read. have you e-mailed the Mag and asked them if there
>is some typo, or maybe the author could help you?

Oh my -- If I could count how many times I've read erroneous info on Linux
help/faq/etc.. pages . . . I wouldn't touch a computer!  (Likewise on the
MS side of life also, but still!)   You'll find that magazines and writers
are only human . . . from my car mags to every other publication I get, I
always have a grain of salt with me.  ;-)

-- Bradley Miller