LCA Certification

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:02:24 CDT 2001

I'm one of those who went through the trainning class at Linuxgruven. I'm half way to my
certification. I don't even know if still want to pursue this certification or not. What you guys
recommend me to do. Will GNU certification soon be like that of Microsoft's?

Due to the GNU LCA popularity, don't you think the market will soon be saturated by Linux Certifed
Administrator?

Will it be worth pursuing this Certification or not?

Thanks.