Broadband

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Wed Sep 27 14:50:00 CDT 2000

For anyone interested in a firewall but doesn't want to build one, I found
the D-Link DI-701 at buy.com for $81.95.  That's the cheapest price I've
seen.  This is for someone that doesn't have the time or spare parts to
build a Linux floppy booted firewall, but still wants security and wants to
tinker.  I think they run Linux in flashRAM.
http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10241714&loc=101