New Red Hat

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Wed Sep 27 14:23:01 CDT 2000

I think the guy got downright snippy at the end, but I hadn't ever used the
reply to all button.  Thanks for the instruction.  I thought that button
would send a message to EVERYONE in the WORLD!  Can you imagine, people in
Bucharest or somewhere suddenly getting messages from the KCLUG listserv?
Although it would spread the word about Linux quickly.  But honestly, I just
couldn't risk flooding the world's mailservers with our stuff just because
they make me use Outlook 98(Lookout).  Sometimes those Microsoft features
really do what they say.  Not often, but sometimes.

(The preceding humor has been brought to you by way too much orange juice in
the morning.)

Brian
Who needs coffee?  I roll out of bed in the morning ready to take on the
world.  Now, where's my pants?