New Red Hat

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Sep 26 22:17:09 CDT 2000

Yea, but see I hit reply all and now Randy will get this message twice --
once form the list because of the CC and once because the "TO" has him.   I
just got two copies of this message from him because of this very reason.
Am I missing something here ?????

-- Bradley "screw the lightbulb I want a floodlight" Miller