Smily flame to Brad Miller

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Tue Sep 26 21:51:56 CDT 2000

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, mike neuliep wrote:
> Also does your mail program run on Linux?  Both pine and mailx will properly
> reply to the list on my system so I never really considered it a big deal.
> To be honest, (wearing kevlar flame retardant body condom) typing in
> 'mail kclug at kclug.org' or just the e-mail address isn't the end of the world.

Yep. The lightbulb works in my office!

I did a reply here using pine and it says To: mike; cc: kclug - which is
exactly how it should be.

I will admit, things looked a little wonky to me too when the change
happened, but once I saw what it was doing, it now makes perfect sense.

--

Randy Rathbun
randy at randyrathbun.org
http://randyrathbun.org  - Personal stuff
http://quitequitefantastic.org  - Nerd News!
I refuse to participate in HackSDMI.
      See http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/current.html

"Doctor, I have a ringing in my ears." "Don't answer!"
     -Henny Youngman