Broadband

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Tue Sep 26 16:13:56 CDT 2000

I had to download RH6.2 Friday night as my gateway machine crashed HARD.
For the first 300MB, I was getting 185K, it went down to 145K and then up to
160K.  The download took about an hour.  This was from ftp.freesoftware.com
.

Speaking of RedHat, has anyone looked at RH7 yet?  Are there any great
benefits to upgrading, or should I wait until the 2.4 kernel comes out?

Gene