E-Mail Troubles With Comcast@home

Gene and Amy Dascher gdascher at home.com
Tue Sep 26 12:06:48 CDT 2000

Thanks for the help.  It seems to work now, or at least I'm not getting
any error messages when I send mail now!  I did not know what the whole
name of the mail server was, so I guess it was just trying to use the
internal mail.  Hoo boy, I guess I need to start compiling all of this
stuff into a How-To, like Tony suggested.

Gene