What's the opposite of a cat?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Mon Sep 25 15:12:40 CDT 2000

I think you completely misunderstood me.  I meant use the cue cat program to
encrypt the message.  Sure it's lame and not strong for important stuff, but
it would be different.  It would be neat to have a plug-in for Kmail or
Netscape mail that would do this.

Here's an idea.  A group of people have a set of bar codes as the keys to
all their encryption.  You run the message through the encoding perl script
and then scan a barcode to encrypt.  Am I off-base here?  The barcode could
initiate encryption in any algorithm it is tied to in the second
"encryption" script.

Then again, maybe I just had too much OJ this morning and it is adversely
affecting my cold-ridden brain.

Brian
Severely over thinking things this morning.