Randy's Stupid Question of the day

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Fri Sep 8 17:06:07 CDT 2000

Ah-HA! Thanks Hal! There is like NO umask info in man that I have found,
other than a thing that basicly says what umask --help says.

This all is really getting on my nerves though. I think I should go back
to playing with the CueCat. :)

--

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net

Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment.
         -- seen in a posting in comp.software.testing