Oh jeez -- company famous ??

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Sep 8 00:00:02 CDT 2000

At 04:46 PM 9/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Sheesh, Bradley! :) And I always thought that the stunts that Randy Miller
>used to get listeners to his show were bad! :)
>
>Seriously though, thanks for keeping the hacked page up.
>
>But, it still is not as good as the July 4, 1999 Seti at home hack where they
>put up a wanted poster with a picture of Alf.

The best thing was the person(s) basically noosed themselves today I think.
 After I caught on to the ZDNet traffic, I put up the flash page and
redirect.  (That's basically what was there before!)   Someone came along
and deleted the file and put up the /hacked.html page.    GRRRRR!!!!   What
was that security page?  Bugtraq???

-- Bradley Miller