Oh jeez -- company famous ??

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Thu Sep 7 23:08:53 CDT 2000

Sheesh, Bradley! :) And I always thought that the stunts that Randy Miller
used to get listeners to his show were bad! :)

Seriously though, thanks for keeping the hacked page up.

But, it still is not as good as the July 4, 1999 Seti at home hack where they
put up a wanted poster with a picture of Alf.

--

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net

...[Linux's] capacity to talk via any medium except smoke signals.
         -- Dr. Greg Wettstein, Roger Maris Cancer Center