Mandrake killed Windows

Prof. Jerry Place place at cstp.umkc.edu
Wed Sep 6 01:45:54 CDT 2000

   I've successfully run a dual boot Win98/RH 6.2 for about a year.
I started with Win98 installed and acquired Partition Magic and built
the Linux partition from within Win98.  After partitioning, some
friends helped me successfully install RH 6.2.  The RH installation
went without a hitch after some initial hitches due to disk problems.

   I use LILO for the boot selection and easily switch from one system
to the other.  If you're interested in the partitions, etc. send me a
note.

					-- Jerry Place
					-- CSTP