Schedule for Wednesday's meeting

JEFF MCCRIGHT jmccright2 at excite.com
Tue Oct 31 00:24:57 CST 2000

Tony,

Yep, And I can't make the meeting. If I can get the CD's to someone
tomorrow, that would be best and then get them back after the meeting
somehow.

Tony,

Do you remember where I work? If you can swing by after work, I can give
them to you then. Tomorrow also happens to be my last day here. Just FYI.

Missouri Gas Energy
3420 Broadway
KC, MO 64111
816-360-5553

Call me tomorrow and I will have the CD's!

Thanks,

Jeff McCright

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:32:26 -0600, tony at hammitt.com wrote:

>  Hello Everyone,
>
>  Hal and I were discussing and we think that sticking to the scheduled
>  install day at the Wednesday meeting is a good idea since RedHat7.0
>  and Mandrake7.2 have recently been released.  I will make every attempt
>  to bring in the required CDs.  Didn't someone have a RH7.0 CD set last
>  meeting?
>
>  I am now planning on giving the 'High Availability Meets High
Performance'