Schedule for Wednesday's meeting

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Oct 30 16:35:34 CST 2000

Hello Everyone,

Hal and I were discussing and we think that sticking to the scheduled
install day at the Wednesday meeting is a good idea since RedHat7.0
and Mandrake7.2 have recently been released.  I will make every attempt
to bring in the required CDs.  Didn't someone have a RH7.0 CD set last
meeting?

I am now planning on giving the 'High Availability Meets High Performance'
talk at the next Tuesday meeting on the 21st of November.

Hope to see you all soon,

Tony Hammitt

--
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire