E-Mail problem

Brian Densmore bjdensmr at epsi.net
Sat Oct 28 02:40:47 CDT 2000

Rocky,

   TWIG! YES, that's it! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
Now all I have to do is play with it to figure out how to set everything up.

The computer is to be on-site at my employer's computer center on the Sprint
backbone. I will have a 100MB connection via ethernet (yeah, ok it'll be slow,
don't laugh - I have to start somewhere). I have one 3C509 card.

I read that SSL won't do virtual domains, that it needs addresses (e.g. one
for eth0, one for eth0:1, etc.). I have installed SSH, but don't have a clue as
to how to use it (except that I need to create real keys). I read all the
HOWTO's on SSH and crypto keys (or whatever) and now my brain hurts. I also ran
Bastille on the box right after install  and secured everything down. So, I may
have broken/deleted a few services (like almost everything). And locked down
most of the ports (like maybe 8080). How do I turn them back on, rerun Bastile?
BTW DNS and Apache are working properly, although I suppose I will have to
recompile Apache for PHP and SSL support (I have the download).
I'll probably have more questions when I get a chance to read the TWIG
instructions.

Thanks,
Brian