E-Mail problem

Rocky McGaugh rmcgaugh at atipa.com
Fri Oct 27 22:46:14 CDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Brian Densmore wrote:

> I'm looking to add an SSL HTML page for retrieving e-mail off a server, like
> yahoo does. Basically, what I have is one real domain and two
> virtual (but registered) domains on the box. The box has no phone connection,
> so I don't think I can do POP or PPP. I have thought about giving SSH access.
> Anyone know some good documentation on that, or have done it, or can help me
> in any way?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Ok, im sure we can help, but we need more info. What access does this box
currently have, and what is needed? If you have some type of current inet
access, then you just need the web-based email part and the SSL installed.
Might lookup 'TWIG' for the web-based email. Its not great, but it works
OK. For SSL, check the howto's, and maybe http://www.server-resources.com/
.

Or i might totally mis-understand what you need.

--
Rocky McGaugh
rmcgaugh at atipa.com