Partnership Opportunity

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 22:18:27 CDT 2000

Did we lose the spam filter from our majordomo setup in the move?
Or have these recent commercial emails come from subscribed members?

Not like I think that free web hosting or GNUJobs are a bad thing,
I just want to know if we should be expecting another round of spam
from not-so-friendly people.

Just curious,

	Tony

--
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire