Partnership Opportunity

Louie Conceicao lconcei at thelinuxexperts.com
Wed Oct 25 13:55:16 CDT 2000

Greetings,

We are offering you the opportunity to enjoy free web hosting from TheLinuxExperts.com.

Our dedication to the continued development and proliferation of Linux is clear and is the reason
for this email today. With the understanding that Linux Users Group's, such as yourselves, play
a key role in the training and development of the Linux movement we would like to give something
back to this community.

TheLinuxExperts.com Hosting Package includes:

25 MB of disk space
6 GB of monthly traffic
24x7 ftp access

10 POP3 e-mail accounts
Unlimited e-mail forwarding
Unlimited e-mail aliases

The service provided is hosted in a state-of-the-art data center with multiple
T1 & T3 Internet connections.

TheLinuxExperts.com is a dedicated provider of high performance Linux products, services,
support and training.

If you are interested in this limited time service, please contact me directly at 416.306.0920
ext 32 or via email at lconcei at thelinuxexperts.com

Sincerely,

Louie Conceicao
Account Executive, TheLinuxExperts.com